With Apache Web Server monitoring module, you can monitor your Apache Web Server in real-time, correlate transactions traversing across your distributed application environment, and diagnose performance bottlenecks while running in a live production or development environment.
Auto-discover and monitor end-to-end business transaction performance starting from Apache Web Server
- Automatically discover application topology starting from Apache Web Server, and trace key business transactions based on production application behavior
- Visualize and prioritize the end to end business transactions performance and not just the health of the application and infrastructure nodes
Minimize false alarms with automated baselining and alerting
- Automatically captures three Apache server KPIs - load, average response time, and errors
- Calculates normal baseline values for these KPIs so that outliers instantly stand out and eliminate the false alarm
Troubleshoot and resolve application performance issues with deep diagnostics
- Collect business transaction snapshots with detailed code level diagnostics in case of performance problems
- Application support teams can quickly identify problem area with highlighted top potential issues in the snapshot
Drill down to the Apache modules and the application components connected to them
- Troubleshoot using the details on Apache modules, for example, Mod_Proxy in this screenshot, can expedite the problem resolution
- Drill down to the downstream application components following the exit calls into Apache modules
Minimize application downtime with real-time detection of errors and exceptions
- Detect the errors and exceptions thrown by the Apache web server in real time
- Fix the errors and proactively address the exceptions with policy-based actions with Runbook Automation
Correlate your Apache Web Server performance with underlying server infrastructure
- Understand and server resource (CPU, Memory, Disk I/O , Network I/O etc.) consumption in the context of web server performance
- Capture and record apache server metrics using Apache Server extension and correlate with the server metrics
The module for monitoring Apache Web Server also supports the IBM HTTP Server and Oracle HTTP Server. For more information for supported versions of web servers, please refer to the AppDynamics Documentation.
In addition to the key features described above, you can enjoy all the other benefits provided by the AppDynamics platform, including: self-learning platform, automated baseline of performance, intelligent alerting and health rules, ease of use, and more. Learn more about AppDynamics Application Performance Management
The Journey to Observability
How early adopters are reaping the benefits of enhanced visibility across the IT environment
Visualize your entire application infrastructure at a glance to identify bottlenecks, accelerate performance and focus on business results through a flawless digital experience.